pipe sleeves for concrete
3.Good supplier,perfect steel
4. High quality,high precision, favorable price, good after-sale service
steel sleeve Specifications
1)- Size: 1/8"~6"
2)- Thread: BSPT, DIN (ISO7/1, DIN 2999, ANSI B1.20.1), NPT
3)- Standard: EN 10241, DIN 2986, ASTM A733
4)- Materials: ASTM A53, ASTM A106, ST33, Q235
5)- Finishing: Hot Dipped Galvanized, Electro Galvanized, Black
6)- Type: Heavy & Medium, Full & Half
7)- Shape & Appearance: Beveled ends, Full internal threads
8)- Color: Black, White (Zinc plated, Galv., Electro-plated)
9)- Usage: Convey Water, Gas, Oil, Steam, Construction Materials etc.
10)- Chemical Composition max.: C 0.25%, S 0.35%, P 0.09%
11)- Mechanical Properties:
Tensile Strength ≥ 320 N/mm2
Elongation ≥ 20%
1) Material: carbon steel,seamless steel,Stainless Steel
2) Hot-dipped galvanized or electrical galvanized and black, also Powder coating as customer’s request.
3) Sockets are available in full sockets, half sockets and Special sockets. Customers’ drawings or designs are available.
4) Standard according to BS EN10241, ASTM A 865,DIN 2986, the thread refers to internal parallel thread.
5) Size available from 1/8" to 6"
Product Categories : Special Pipe